My education and experiences have equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, functional nutrition, food therapy and preventative health. Drawing on these skills and knowledge, I help my clients make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
My experience includes:
- Graduate of Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) with a Masters of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition.
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) candidate, which is the gold standard of professional certification for advanced nutrition professionals.
- 12 years experience as a Certified Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Certificate in Chinese Dietary Therapy, Chinatown Wellness in NYC
- Certificate in Food Therapy, Natural Gourmet Institute in New York
- MA in Intercultural Communication & Training, University of Luton/Bedfordshire
- BA in Communications and Journalism, University of Iowa.
My writing and professional contributions have been featured in online forums including Swaay Media and CYACYL’s 24/7 Magazine. I am also a contributing author to books Keys to a Good Life: Wisdom to Unlock Your Power Within and Living Your Best Life Abroad
I currently reside in New Jersey, with my husband, 2 daughters and 2 dogs.