Caryn O’Sullivan understands what it means to not feel well and how much food influences our health. She offers hope that the body can recover and feel good if we learn how to treat it well. She provides information that helps participants “tune-in to your body, tune-up your health and tap into the power of food.” It is her desire for all people to live healthy, vibrant lives.
Contact Caryn to find out more
Type of Speaker: Health and Wellness, Nutrition, Body Image, Food as Medicine
Speaker Presentation Options: Keynote Speech; Conference/Workshop Participant; Half-Day Programs; Lunch and Learn; Panelist
Speaker Availability: Conscious living, health and wellness events; corporate meetings, luncheons and seminars; retreat centers; educational institutions; professional and civic organizations; churches; webinars; telesummits
Presentation Themes: Eating for Energy, Food as Medicine, Cravings, Dieting, Weight Loss, Detoxing, Mindful Eating, Eating for Beauty
- Eating for Energy: Foods That Will Give You Rock Start Energy From Sun Up to Sun Down
- Cravings: Find Out What Your Body Really Craves and What Makes It Sing
- Why Diets Don’t Work: Replace Deprivation with Deliciousness
- Food that Heals: Tune-In to Your Body, Tune-Up Your Health and Tap into the Power of Food!
- Eat Mindfully to Lose Weight and Gain Health
- Eating for Beauty: How Food Can Help You Express Your Gorgeous Self
- For the Love of Veg: How to Incorporate Vegetables into Your Life in a Simple and Delicious Way
- Seasonal Eating: Tune into Nature to Optimize Health
Preferred Regions: New York City/ Northern New Jersey; Other locations will be considered
Contact Caryn to schedule Workshops are based on availability.